How to Change the Android Language Settings from Chinese to English
It is important to know how to change the language settings from Chinese to English on Android. It is because in the following two scenarios you may be required to change the language settings on android.
- Factory reset of your android tablet or phone – The factory reset is the combination or power and volume keys. You may not be able to properly hold your tablet on your palm. So when you try to power on your device there may be chances of factory resent due to your unintentional press of power and volume key.
- If someone, probably your kid, accidentally change the language settings of your device, you may required to change the language settings of your phone from a foreign language.
The first case happen to me with a new tablet with Android Jelly Bean OS. So here is the tips to change the language settings on Android.
- Hope you know the settings icon on Android. Tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find the menu with the icon “A”. Tap it to open the language settings.
- Now you just press the menu at the top and change the language to English or the desired one.
You can change the language settings with the help of the below screenshot images.
It is just that simple.
About Article Author
As mentioned in one of our earlier post, the Google Play editions of HTC One and Galaxy S4 are now
In my point of view, future dated emails has no soul. I mean the mail you compose which to be auto sent
Recently I have written an article that shows how to encrypt and protect your cloud stored files. I am happy
It’s a simple tutorial that anyone can follow to make 3D models using SketchUp8. If you don’t want to spend few