How to Delete More Than 50 Messages at a Time in Yahoo Mail
Email accounts are a must for all of us because we can use it to login to several online accounts. Honestly speaking, I use my Yahoo account very rarely. But I use it for many online sign in that results my mail in-box filled with thousands of messages. Deleting all of the messages one by one is not an easy task and of course I don’t have that much patience
Of course, Yahoo mail has an option to delete all the messages in one click. But that also will delete only 50 messages at a time. But we can delete all the Yahoo mail in-box messages in a flash. Here are the steps and a supporting video tutorial conceived by me.
Steps to Delete More than 50 Yahoo Mail In-Box Messages
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail Account.
- Select the very first message.
- Scroll down to the bottom up to where you want to delete the message. If you want to delete all the messages in one go, scroll down to the bottom end.
- Press and hold the “Shift” key on your keyboard and select the message.
- Now click the delete button. You can see all the messages in your Yahoo mail in-box got vanish.
Watch this video:
About Article Author
I’ve got many queries from my online friends about securing their self hosted WordPress blogs from Malware. So instead of
I have uninstalled an android app. But it still appears in Google Play. Can I remove it completely?. This is
This is an android quick tip that helps you save and auto dial extension in numbers. Lots of companies using automated
Some times my friend sends pictures to me in Facebook chat. It’s nice as both of us can only see
Flashback, the malware family that affecting Mac OS X, is in the news for the last couple of weeks. By
As part of doing some video tutorials for this site, which are being now available in our YouTube channel, I