How to Delete More Than 50 Messages at a Time in Yahoo Mail
Email accounts are a must for all of us because we can use it to login to several online accounts. Honestly speaking, I use my Yahoo account very rarely. But I use it for many online sign in that results my mail in-box filled with thousands of messages. Deleting all of the messages one by one is not an easy task and of course I don’t have that much patience
Of course, Yahoo mail has an option to delete all the messages in one click. But that also will delete only 50 messages at a time. But we can delete all the Yahoo mail in-box messages in a flash. Here are the steps and a supporting video tutorial conceived by me.
Steps to Delete More than 50 Yahoo Mail In-Box Messages
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail Account.
- Select the very first message.
- Scroll down to the bottom up to where you want to delete the message. If you want to delete all the messages in one go, scroll down to the bottom end.
- Press and hold the “Shift” key on your keyboard and select the message.
- Now click the delete button. You can see all the messages in your Yahoo mail in-box got vanish.
Watch this video:
About Article Author
Why to record phone calls and is it part of spying? Nope! Recording calls have other angle. You can record
Before installing any programs on your computer you should take utmost care. You need to remove tick marks against additional
Thunderbird 13 is now ready for download with two new cool features that is worth to try. They are creating personalized
How many of you like to find who visits your Facebook profile? If you are a previous Orkut user you
It is possible to show the temp and weather icons on android status bar. As of now you may be
Taking a screenshot is so simple in Samsung Galaxy Note II, the phone comes under phablet category, where Samsung is the