How to Delete Facebook Chat History on Android
This is a simple tip for android users of Facebook. It is related to your privacy on Facebook. Does someone has access to your Android? If yes, possibly, then can see your chat history on Facebook. Not good, right? I have recently shared the tips to completely remove Facebook chat history on the desktop browser. In this tutorial we can see how to remove the Facebook chat history on your android. Below are the tips to remove Facebook chat history using Facebook Messenger app, Facebook official app and Facebook on your mobile browser. I will explain the tree possible ways to delete the entire Facebook chat messages on Android. Below are the tips.
Delete Facebook Chat History on Android Using the Messenger
- Open the Messenger app.
- Locate the conversation with the person you wish to delete.
- Tap on the individual message you want to delete. It will open the popup menu.
- Tap “Delete” and confirm again. Here, by message by message, you can delete the entire chat history.
Delete Facebook Chat History on Android Using the Facebook App
- Open your Facebook app on Android.
- Tap on the message icon.
- Follow the above steps 2 to 4.
Delete Facebook Chat History on Android Using the Mobile Browser
- Open your mobile web browser and log in to Facebook.
- Tap on Messages.
- Select the conversation history.
- Tap on the action menu icon to open the context menu and tap Delete.
Here you are not selecting individual messages unlike the above first two methods. So you can delete the entire chat history on android this way. Also you can find options to delete selected history also.
About Article Author
This tutorial will definitely work as I have applied it on my few running blogs and on all of them
Informality is the soul of chat. Smileys, pictures, videos and chat short words all are common in a chat. You may
It is possible to show the temp and weather icons on android status bar. As of now you may be
You can provide mocked GPS data on your Android smartphone to escape from the clutches of malicious apps who’s tracking