The talks about Windows 8.1 is not over. For a user who switched to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, the changes on Windows 8.1 is not prominent. But he can definitely make some behavioral changes to Windows 8.1. The start button back is one important thing on Windows 8.1 and most talked about feature. But there are some quick customization options on Windows 8.1 that a user will not see immediately. For example users can decide whether to Windows 8.1 boot directly to the desktop or the start screen. You can make some behavioral changes to Windows 8.1 from the “hidden” Windows 8.1 features. Change the way you use Windows 8.1 for computing with the following Windows 8.1 tips.
Windows 8.1 Behavioral Changes
You can make behavioral changes to Windows 8.1 from the taskbar properties. On the Windows 8.1 dekstop, right-click on the taskbar and select “Properties”. The awesome new Windows 8.1 features are waiting for you there on the “Navigation” tab.
New Taksbar Properties Features in Windows 8.1
- When I point to the upper-right corner, show the charms.
- When I click the upper-left corner, switch between my recent apps.
- Replace Command Prompt with Windows PowerShell in the menu when I right-click the lower-left corner or press Windows key+X.
- When I sign in or close all apps on a screen, go to the desktop instead of Start.
- Show my desktop background on Start.
- Show Start on the display I’m using when I press the Windows logo key.
- Show the apps view automatically when I go to Start.
- Search everywhere instead of just my apps when I search from the Apps view.
- List desktop apps first in the Apps view when it’s sorted by category.
Enable / disable any of the above features to make awesome behavioral changes to your new Windows 8.1.
About Article Author
You are browsing and lots of tabs are opened. What you will normally do while you are just moving away
Your WhatsApp friends’ photos can be saved to your Android device without much effort. To get your WhatsApp friends’ profile picture on your android, simply
If you are the one who frequently upload photos to social networks, photo sharing sites, blogs etc. you must fire
Now-a-days we primarily store music files in our phone memory, no matter whether it is internal or external storage. Because
Bing attracts users to visit its homepage again and again with its fascinating wallpapers which changes every day. I am the big