Discovering the demand for mid range phones in India, South Korean electronic giant Samsung launched its cheapest Galaxy Series phone named Galaxy Star. In India Samsung launched this phone with a attractive starting price tag of Rs. 5,240/-. We think it is going to compete with Nokia Asha series phones. Galaxy Star is a dual SIM phone. Samsung offers superior performance in this cheapest Galaxy Series phone with a powerful 1 GHz processor and latest Android OS. What are those features that make this cheapest Galaxy Phone interesting?
Features of Galaxy Star at a Glance
– Dual SIM usability
– Latest Android Jelly Bean OS
– Metro UI
– Fast mute.
Notable Specification of Galaxy Star
– Display – TFT, 7.56 cm
– Resolution – 320 x 240 (QVGA)
– Camera – 2MP
– Battery – 1,200mAh Standard Battery with up to 14 hrs. talk time.
– Video Format – 3G2, 3GP, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, MKV WebM
– Connectivity – 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth
– Processor – Single Core A5 1GHz processor
– Memory – 4GB Internal, 512 MB RAM
It is the clear evidence that Samsung knows the pulse of current Indian smartphone market. They packed the possible best features that you may expect from an above Rs. 10,000/- price tag phone in a cheap priced phone. You many not find the visual pleasure with this phone. But this cheapest Galaxy Series phone is beautiful with its awesome features.