In the category of Google Spreadsheets eBook, there are quiet a good number of eBooks as well as Paperback available for download on Amazon or some other online store. Some books provide tips for beginners to use Google Sheets, the powerful Google Spreadsheet application. Also there are books for purchase for advanced users discussing only one specific category like functions, formatting, scripts or command. Here comes our book relevant.
Our book titled “Google Sheets : 20 Proven Tricks to Boost Your Productivity” is unique as every tips and tricks in this book were core in completing my tight scheduled job before time. As a side note, earlier I was working with a reputed MNC in Mumbai.
Below are the chapters covered in my eBook. I forgot to say one thing. My Google Spreadsheets eBook is available in both eBook and Paperback edition exclusively on amazon for now.
Chapters Covered in our Google Spreadsheets eBook
1. Move Filtered Data to Different Sheets Using Function
2. Simplified the Use of SUMIF function in Google Sheets
2.a. SUMIFS & DSUM – How to Use and How they Different from SUMIF?
3. Make the Formulas Simple by Applying Names to Range of Cells
4. Vlookup and Hlookup Unearthed
5. How to Create a Line Chart or Line Graph
6. Create a Bar Chart or Bar Graph.
7. Create Weekly or Monthly Progress Charts – Learn Combo Charts, Secondary Axis & S Curve.
8. Take Your Data from Row to Column or Vice Versa – Learn Transpose Command & Function.
9. How to Omit Hidden or Filtered out Values in Sum.
10. How to Remove Duplicates Without Any Plugin.
11. How to Get Your Own Country’s Currency Format in Google Sheets.
12. Convert Google Doc Spreadsheet to PDF or Microsoft Excel File – Benefits and How to.
13. Google Doc Spreadsheet – Change Text to Upper, Lower or Sentence Case.
14. Combined Use of IF, AND, OR Logical Functions in Google Doc Spreadsheet.
15. How to Create a Pivot Table Report to Summarise Data in Google Doc Spreadsheet.
16. Restrict People from Entering Invalid Data on Google Doc Spreadsheet.
17. How to Repeat Page Titles in Google Doc Spreadsheet.
18. Combine Text and Date in Google Doc Spreadsheet Using Formula.
19. Create Unit Calculator.
20. Round a Number as Per Standard Rule.
This Google Spreadsheets eBook is definitely going to be a worth to buy, if you are obsessed with Spreadsheets.